- Students must be in good academic standing in their respective age level and be an asset and contributor to the positive social climate of the school.
- Families of scholarship students are expected to contribute to the school in the form of volunteer hours, or other in-kind contributions.
- To be considered for a scholarship, the child must demonstrate they will benefit from the school’s educational program.
- The Advisory Board will weigh the relative merit of each case before awarding a scholarship.
Maintaining Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Students must maintain acceptable grades and satisfactory ratings for success orientations
- Scholarship students must contribute to the social climate of the school.
In all cases, the decision of the Advisory Board is final