QSI schools are proud to be accredited through the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools. Since the turn of the 20th century, accreditation has had a major impact on American education, with Middle States Association among the pioneers in the field. Accreditation is an external, objective validation of school quality and of student achievement that fosters continuous school improvement.
A Middle States accredited school…
- Adheres to the Middle States Standards for Accreditation;
- Uses its mission, beliefs, and goals as the basis for daily decision-making;
- Operates in the public interest and in accordance with ethical practice;
- Accepts responsibility for the level of performance of its students;
- Remains committed to continuous improvement in student learning and to its capacity to produce the levels of learning desired and expected by its community;
- Operates in a collegial and collaborative way with all of its stakeholders;
- Sustains its focus on implementing recommendations, addressing monitoring issues and correcting stipulations that may be part of its notification of accreditation.
For more information about our accreditation, please log on to www.msa-cess.org.